Toast.cafe has no explicit Code of Conduct or Terms of Service. You’re here because you’ve been explicitly invited on the basis of trust. If you significantly break said trust, your invitation will be rescinded, regardless of whether you broke an explicit rule or not.
That said, it still makes sense to write some general guidelines. This allows external actors to understand what kind of community this is, as well as act as a guiding principle for your idea of acceptable behavior.
- Do not discriminate against others on the basis of things they do not have control over.
- Do not assume someone has control over something.
- Be thoughtful and kind to all by default. Change that attitude in response to their actions.
- Identify harmful behaviors in yourself and others, and work to change them.
- Do not hestitate to slow down or take breaks if things get heated.